Tuesday, January 5, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 12

Hallelujah! It's day 12. Yep, the big 1-2. And to celebrate the end of the celebration, I'm going to share with y'all one of my "invented" recipes.

I suppose it's not really invented.....more of improved.

Baileys Irish Cream Brownies

Yes. You read right. And yes, I will wait a second for you to find a napkin to wipe the drool from the corner of your mouth.

So, you can either make brownies from the Supernatural Brownie recipe (Ahhhh.....the Sweet Taste of Victory ) and add Bailey's to your liking (no more than 8 ounces) or make brownies from a box and substitute the oil with Baileys.
(I love how this picture came out all yellow and fuzzy as if the camera were getting tipsy off the smell of the Baileys. Oh, and yes, that is flour on my sleeve which I didn't realize was there until I took this picture. *sigh*)

Then, with about 5 minutes left to bake, take the brownies out of the oven and pour a little bit of Baileys on top to make a nice type of drizzled glaze. Most of the recipes I post make your kitchen smell wonderful. This one does too....if you count a saloon as a wonderful smell. :)
Bake well and prosper!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave a message! xo - EB