Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend Smoothie (Banana, Blueberries, Cherries, and Nut Milk)

The past two weekends I've been enjoying fruit smoothies for breakfast at my apartment. While enjoying them I kept thinking how it was like a healthy dessert in the morning and that I should blog about it.
So here I am blogging about it. THE END.
 
Just kidding.
 
I like to eat a pseudo-raw foods diet for most of the week and this smoothie fits in well!
One banana, 3/4 cup of blueberries, 4 cherries, 1/2 a cup+ of nut milk, a couple of ice cubes plus the whirring of a blender = magic! This smoothie is very thick due to the banana and the nut milk. Sometimes I make it so thick that it reminds me of yogurt. The flavor is always great seeing that fruit has a great variety of flavors for your tastebuds and fruits contains lots of natural SUGAR.
 
You know what else is rather magical? Construction in NYC. Well, at least how construction is covered up in NYC.
 
Can you tell what part of the Plaza Hotel is showing and what part is covered up?
Look at the top and see the gray panels against the green spires and then look all the way down tot he first floor where the scaffolding is. That's one huge covering!
 
Pretty cool, huh? Just like this refreshing smoothie!
Bake well and prosper!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave a message! xo - EB