Monday, November 15, 2010

No Recipe For You!

Do you guys remember the "Soup Nazi" from Seinfeld? Well, if you do, please read the title of this post with his accent.

I baked this weekend. Oh yes. But I can't share the recipe for my creations.
This is because I'm creating new recipes to enter into The Chocolate Adventure Contest. Or at least I am trying to create a new cupcake recipe to submit. Not sure yet if I am going to use my ideas from this weekend or not.
I CAN tell you that it has Scharffen Berger chocolate in it and that I used sweetened condensed milk as my adventure ingredient.

I felt like a "mad scientist" as I tried many variations on my idea for my cupcake. The end result of this round DID involve frosting, but that's all I can say. :) So, for now, enjoy the pictures!
UPDATE ON FALL
As you can see from the picture above, Fall is still happening. The trees in Central Park decided to change colors. Well, half of them did. The ones that did are beautiful!
Bake well and prosper!

5 comments:

  1. holy crap... I can't decide if I want to move to NY to stalk you for your cupcakes or because the trees in the park are so gorgeous. probably both.

    wiping drool off keyboard now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mhhhh sounds delicious!And the pic of Central Park is so lovely . . . I wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just ate one of these and it was sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erika
    Just stumbled on yr blog... hmmm the cupcakes looks tempting and delicious indeed! Good luck and hope you do well in the contest. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a message! xo - EB