Sunday, June 20, 2010

Girl & Boy Meet

I recently went to a friend's engagement party and ended up making cupcakes because a guest (and friend of mine) asked me to bring some. (Hi Michelle!)

I had a box of organic vanilla cake mix bequeathed to me from some people who left my apartment building. (For more info, see here: Me, as told by Cupcakes) So, to make more shelf space in my tiny apartment, I decided to whip up some quick cake batter. I also decided to decorate the cupcakes in pink and blue and added hearts to show the love of the couple (and to make them not look like they were for a baby shower.)

So now....a love story told by cupcakes:
Girl meets boy at a party.
Boy and girl start hanging out.
After many dates, laughs, mishaps, awkwardness, fun times, and miles of running, they realize that they have "love, true love" and get engaged.
(Below photo could represent the wedding...or the kids they will have.)
Ha! In all seriousness, congrats to Tiny Jenna & Tall Boy!

Recipe for cake and frosting: Me, as told by Cupcakes

(Why do cupcakes talk to me/tell stories? I should get this look at.)

Bake well and prosper!

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet :) my birthday is this week if you want to make me something too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were awesome (even though Tall Boy ate MOST of it!) so sweet of you to bring them and so awesome to see you there...made the night so much fun :) you are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read your "Ron's Ironman Cupcake, Cookie & Cake" post.

    You know, the one that you make him a caloric feast to celebrate his first full Ironman this Sunday.

    Oh, you're going to need a bigger pan :-)

    Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ut視訊聊天 , live173影音live秀 , 裸聊聊天室 , 173免費視訊 , 一對一免費視訊 , 視訊直播 , live173視訊影音live秀 , 全免費視頻聊,美女聊天視頻,色情聊天網,視頻女qq號 , 三色午夜秀,一夜情網同城秀,qq大秀頻道 , 祼聊視頻,真人裸體陪聊,美女裸聊包射,午夜視頻聊天 , 免費視頻聊天,美女激情主播聊天室,qq美女脫衣,收費luoliao , 美女主播表演,視頻聊天室,大秀視頻,luo聊天 , 陪聊天免費,午夜視頻聊天,真正免費色情表演,美女裸聊 , qq視頻聊天,午夜交友平台,裸聊qq,美女寶貝聊天 , 真愛聊天室,午夜交友網,100%真人~美女~激情,免費的裸聊qq , qq美女一對一激情裸liao,裸liaoqq號免費的,免費真人陪聊,裸露視聊天 , 美女激情luo聊,付費看秀,午夜聊天視頻,裸聊網址 , ut影音視訊聊天室 , 多人視頻聊天 , 真人美女視訊聊天室交友網 , 免費一對一色聊 , 173視頻聊天網,免費裸聊qq,美女激情luo聊,真愛旅舍 , mm視頻聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 在線女主播,qq裸聊網址,激情摸奶秀 , 午夜秀聊天室 , 視頻聊天網 , qq美女真人視頻聊天 , 一對一視訊聊天室 , 色聊視頻表演聊天室 , 在線聊天室 , 真人秀聊天室,luo聊qq視頻,美女裸聊互動在線,午夜激情 , ut視訊辣妹聊天室 , 真愛旅舍裸聊 , 現場性聊天 , 視頻色聊服務,美女面對面裸liao網,一對一聊天室,果聊qq群 , 真人美女祼聊聊天室 , 成人裸聊室,luo聊網,午夜聊天交友網站 , 美女主播聊天室,好玩的qq裸聊吧,在線視頻 , 免費裸聊qq,一夜情mm妹妹,真人聊天室跳舞吧 , mm妹妹免費視訊視頻聊天室

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a message! xo - EB