Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Gooey Butter Cookies

I've finally been getting around to my "Recipes to Make" Pinterest board. These Gooey Butter Cookies always caught my eye while visiting my Pinterest boards. Their bright and cheerful yellow color piqued my interest.

Guess what! You just have to use a yellow cake mix to get the yellow color.

This recipe is very simple to put together and is a huge crowd pleaser. These look a little like biscuits but taste like a cake with a slightly firm exterior. What's not to love about a dessert with the labels "cookie, cake, butter"?! Every one at the party I went to (a Festivus Party...yes, FESTIVUS) loved them. (As did I seeing I ate so many of them!)
Gooey Butter Cookies
recipe found by clicking here: How to Nest for Less
Bake well and prosper!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Erika! How are things going?

    Butter is my number 1 weakness... so this recipe has been bookmarked! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a message! xo - EB