Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Dark Chocolate, Pistachio, and Sea Salt Cookies

The first cookie you make in the new year should be this one. Seriously. Dark chocolate chunks mixed with pistachios and slight saltiness all in a cookie?! Incredibly good.
 
Maybe the fact that I baked these in my boyfriend's new oven helped with making these cookies my favorite of 2014. These were one of those desserts that I didn't want to share. I wanted to eat them all by myself. It's been a while since I've felt that way about something I baked. Usually I'm more than happy to share the sweet calories, but I wanted to hoard these.
 
But I did share. And I strongly suggest you share these in 2015. They are a crowd pleaser! (That is if you can resist eating them all by yourself!)
 
Have a happy and tasty new year!
Dark Chocolate, Pistachio, and Sea Salt Cookies
Recipe found here: Two Peas and their Pod
Bake well and prosper!

5 comments:

  1. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.
    T-Birds Jacket Grease Movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very yummy recipe. I liked your tips and followed in my kitchen. You have prove you are the best. "Now it's time to avail Outbound Call Center Services for more information."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave a message! xo - EB